AB InBev Africa
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to safely operate and maintain defined Packaging equipment and related processes in order to achieve optimal effectiveness.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Operating equipment in Packaging process areas according to VPO Standards
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
- Operate manual and automatic machines online as per standards
- Ensure process quality checks are completed, analyzed and recorded as per Quality standards.
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
- Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
- Use of QFR’s (As per triggers)
- Conduct autonomous operations
- Adherence to VPO safety standards
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Training: Min – 9 months on the job training, SKAP completed within 12 months
- Experience within a Packaging FMCG industry
- Band: XI
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.